samedi 7 février 2015

Stop Firefox from asking me about blocking Flash


Lately it seems like there's a new "critical" update to Flash every week or so. And every single time this happens Firefox begins prompting me to Allow or Disallow flash on every single website I visit which uses it. Until in frustration I give in and update Flash.


The thing is, I don't necessarily want to update flash. I also don't want to continually click "Allow" on a multitude of websites.


Is there a global configuration setting that either says "Allow Flash forever on all websites" or "Stop asking me I don't care, just leave me alone already Firefox"


Note: Flash is already set to "Always Activate" so that doesn't work. This is something new that's just begun happening and it happens across all platforms I use firefox on - Linux, OS X and Windows.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire