samedi 7 février 2015

Yosemite maximize button fill width and height, not go fullscreen, as default. No extra keys


I've been dealing with this for a while and I just can't take it anymore. I want to set the default maximize button to fill the width and height of the screen without any extra shortcut keys. The way it does in windows and linux. Not go fullscreen.


This worked perfectly fine in Mavericks with right zoom, but that hasn't been released for yosemite and everyone on all the forums is saying "oh you don't need it anymore" and pointing to articles about how you just need to press the option key, or shift+option. But that's not what I want. I move back and forth across windows, linux and mac and only macs cause this kind of problem for me. The others in my office want to know what I come up with because they don't like the behaviour either.


Please save me from apple's terrible UI policy decisions. (Don't even get me started on why command+option+v is a terrible alternative to cut and paste)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire