lundi 23 mars 2015

Unable to boot up My Mac. Getting a flashing folder with a question mark


I currently own a 15 inch MacBook Pro with retina display model ( early 2013) . My Mac was working fine and all of a sudden my Mac won't boot up. I see a flashing folder with a question mark symbol on my screen.


I took my Mac to a technician who diagnosed the issue and said flash disk has to be replaced . He said "Reseted SMC and PRAM. Still same issue. Tried to erase the SSD by booting with known good OS. still same issue. tried to erase the SSD using terminal mode same issue. tried to repair the SSD found not getting repaired. Reseated the SSD and tried to erase the SSD still not able to erase the SSD"


Is there any other way to fix this issue without replacing the SSD ?


Or could you suggest any other SSD for this model of Mac ?


Thanks !!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire