lundi 23 mars 2015

OS X 10.9.5 (13F34): CMD+TAB Won't Switch Away From PowerPoint 2011 (for Mac)


Since I threw out my Windows machine six months ago, I've appreciated not having to deal with "techie" stuff anymore as I only use text programs and the Internet.


However, one annoyance has persisted for long and this involves switching back and forth in spaces and between desktops with PowerPoint 2011 (for Mac).


Yes, I know. I shouldn't be using such an old program when trying to get cool on a Mac. However, sadly, occacioally I have to use this program at work for external clients who prefer this program.


CMD+TAB is able to swith to an open Powerpoint 2011 application, but you CAN'T switch away from the application again using CMD+TAB. I can CMD+TAB switch between any other application, but not away from Powerpoint 2011.


Please tell me if this is a problem with my MacBook or a general bug that Apple may not have an interest in fixing.


Previosly, when using 4-finger scroll into a desktop with an open Powerpoint 2011 application, it would automatically jump away from that desktop again. I fixed it using a terminal command even I hated having to deal with techie stuff again.


Well. Could anyone kindly advice me how to allow CMD+TAB switch away from PowerPoint 2011?


Cheers.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire