mardi 3 mars 2015

Stolen iPhone and need to access the cloud?


My husband past away last year and shortly after his iPhone was stolen. It had all of our texts, pics, voicemails etc. on it. I thought okay no big deal I have my phone with the same texts it'll be okay. Well my phone was stolen too. Well now I have no trace of and communication he and I had over the last few years and I'm dying to know how I can recover any of it. I do have the new iPhone 6 but every time I try to get to the cloud it wants to pair devices to pull info from. I just want to know if I can access the old info from those two phones?!


I know for sure my husbands phone was backed up. He was an IT guy and was ocd about backing everything up. Can someone tell me if this is possible?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire