jeudi 5 mars 2015

SD Card, Error Code 36 after copying additional files to a camera memory card using finder


I'm getting an Error Code-36 when trying to retrieve files from a FAT32 SD card (from my camera) onto a mac formatted drive. Half of the files will not even open, let alone copy across from the card!


I now think I know what caused this behavior but cannot find the solution to retrieving the data.


Some further detail:


I was going to lend the SD card to a friend which was full of .movs from my camera. I also copied some additional files from my desktop onto the card that they needed. I believe this is what has caused the issue as there is now some confusion over file system types within the SD card.


Does anyone know how I can make a backup of the SD card before reformatting inside the camera?


P.S. the error code 36 is being raised by normal .mov files, NOT a hidden 'dot file', I've not tried a dot-clean or disk repair yet as I'm weary of loosing all the files.


Thanks so much





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire