jeudi 5 mars 2015

Managing iOS settings for multiple devices


I want to manage 100 iPads and configure them identically. Each will be used as a kiosk, so there is no individual user for each device. I want push some custom in-house apps out to these devices, and manage some settings.


I have Profile Manager running on OS X Server and it looks like this allow me to deploy my apps (once they are signed using an enterprise developer account). However, I don't see any facility for managing the following device settings:



  • Auto-lock should be disabled

  • There should be no passcode set

  • The 'Guided Access' mode should be enabled (General->Accessibility) and the triple-click home button shortcut enabled. A given passcode should be used (these are all standard iOS settings available on the device).

  • The home screen should be laid out a certain way to help IT staff access the correct apps and ignore others.


Is there any way to manage these kind of settings? Or will I need to manually set these for each device?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire