mercredi 25 mars 2015

Morphox plugins show all waves


I'm in trouble with my Linplug - Morphox plugin; I mean, yesterday I installed the morphox.component into the right folder Macintosh-Library-Audio-plug ins- component.


When I open Logic Pro 9 (32-bit) and I choose the new AU, I put the correct serial number and everything works perfectly.


Today when I open Logic Pro 9 again, and I choose the AU morphox, any kind of wave, in the waves window, is shown, so no sound for me, but yesterday everything was working fine, and I saw the waves in the "OSC1" and "OSC2" windows.


I've attached a pic of morphox so that you can see what I mean at the left top of the pic, two windows without any wave.


Screenshot


I tried to uninstall it, but if I remove the component and the I paste the component again, I have the same problem; I would try to delete the validation key as well, so that when I restart it, I type the validation key again and maybe it would work, but how can I completely delete all files of the component?


Any idea how to fix this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire