mercredi 25 mars 2015

How do I remove Supervised mode on the iPad so I can attach it to another computer?


I can't really figure out a way to connect to another machine once the device is in Supervised mode. Supervision Mode seems to embed itself into the operating system.


I am getting this error every time I connect to iTunes on a different machine (Windows 7 32-bit, or Mac OS X 10.10.2):


enter image description here


I used Apple Configurator to lock down the device and turned on "Supervision" in Apple Configurator:


enter image description here


Even if I remove the profile (Settings > General > Profile), I still get the supervision error.


My intent was to import pictures on a different machine, but the iPad will not show up as a device in iTunes, Windows Explorer, nor Mac Finder.


I should add that I assigned the iPad Mini 2 to myself using the "Assign" feature, if that makes a difference.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire