mercredi 18 mars 2015

Macbook Pro 13 in, 16GB Ram, i7 3.1, 512 GB Flash Storage Purchase


I recently purchased the Macbook Pro 13 in (Early 2015) model, with specs in the title. I was wondering if this is good purchase for a power user who does software engineering, UI / UX Design, database creation, etc.


I have been previously using a Q200E Asus Laptop with a modified SSD/HD harddisk but found that the laptop was too slow at times and that was really cutting into my dev time.


Is this a good buy? Will this keep me good for the next couple of years? I am looking at this as a long term investment.


Users who currently have these specs how is it?


I will also say another factor in me buying a Macbook Pro was to start development for iPhone applications.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire