mercredi 18 mars 2015

iPhone 6, 128 GB - Unable to Install Update iOS 8.2


I have an iPhone 6 which is NOT Jail Broken. The current version of iOS on the phone is 8.1.3 and yesterday I wanted to update to iOS 8.2 . The download went through without any problem but while installing, it gave the error - "Unable to Install Update An error occurred installing iOS 8.2". Tried installing after switching Off and ON and also tried Hard Reset (Holding Home button and On/off switch). Same error displays every time. Also the Touch Id has stopped working and I find that the Settings - Touch ID & Passcode - iPhone Unlock is OFF. When I try to switch it ON, the system displays the error " Failed Unable to complete Touch ID setup. Please go back and try again".


Is anyone facing this problem? I live in India.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire