mercredi 11 mars 2015

iOS Reminders caldav file name


Here's my current setup:



  • Server with radicale installed and configured

  • Mail & reminders iOS account setup connecting to my server


With this setup, I'm able to add and sync calendars, contacts, and reminders from my server to my iPhone and various other devices. The iOS reminders app automatically displays the correct list names from the files on my server. For example, the file named Bills on my server shows up in the Reminders app as a list with the title Bills. However, creating a new list directly in the reminders app creates a new file on my server that's name is a GUID. For example, creating a new list named Fake from my iPhone creates a file on my server named 0847796F-C35C-49BC-A41A-0C50E41F0266.


The inconvenience is that I need to be home (due to firewall restrictions) and SSH into my server to find out or change the file name generated by iOS before I can add it in other applications, like Thunderbird. Is there any way to force iOS to create files with names that match what I enter on the device itself instead of using a GUID?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire