mercredi 11 mars 2015

Could I have any problems after activating a mac in this situation?


I would like to buy a macbook air from a market place similar to Ebay. The macbook is intact, never been unboxed/serial was never activated but the seller can't provide any proof of purchase so I don't know if the mac was stolen or not.(even if it was never opened...).


The thing is, the seller sells it at a lower price than a retailer would sell it here in my country so it would be a great deal. I have a 3 day return if not satisfied deal but I was wondering...in case the macbook was actually stolen, after I'll activate it...could I have any problems with it? (never used a mac before but I know there's an option to erase and block the device in case it's stolen)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire