lundi 2 mars 2015

All Apple Internet Apps are SLOW in Yosemite


A few days after upgrading to Yosemite, I started noticing that Safari was moving VERY SLOWLY. After a day or two of this it stopped loading webpages at all! So I switched to using Chrome, then my Mail app stopped receiving mail, it would send mail but again it is VERY slow. Then messages wouldn't sign into my AIM account, and I noticed that the App Store won't load any pages at all. I've searched around the web and found that some other people had the same issue, here's a link to one comment on an apple discussion thread that helped me several times, but now that doesn't even help anymore!


So the question: has anybody over here had this issue and found a solution to it?


Thanks in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire