jeudi 26 février 2015

iOS8 iphone 6 bigger keyboard keys


I want a default keyboard with bigger keys. That's it.


No swype, no swiftkey, nothing fancy, no other cusomizations, i just want... bigger... keys. I have thick fingers and I dont want to use auto correct or prediction.


I know it's possible, because one of the apps I use (Camscanner Pro) has a bigger keyboard (taller) which types significantly better. I am desperate to get that keyboard by default everywhere, or any other third party option or fix that will make my keyboard keys bigger.


How do I achieve this?


*** edit Minuum and Thick Buttons rely on auto predict and dynamically enlarge keys... way too fancy for me: simple, default bigger keyboard, bigger keys. I am happy to sacrifice screen area for bigger keyboard.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire