dimanche 15 février 2015

Duplicated Songs on my iPhone 5C


I recently had my phone iPhone 5C replaced (SIM Card Problems). As soon as I got this new one, I went home and synced it. All of my songs were duplicated, and I had no idea what had happened to it. I reset my phone a few times and, if I remember correctly, it worked.


So about two weeks ago I wanted to sync my iPhone again, and all of my songs got duplicated again. I left it alone (until now) and just listened to Pandora. I don’t want to have to reset my phone yet again. I looked up ways to fix it, but it only works for my iPhone. They’re still duplicated on my iPhone library in iTunes.


My iPhone library on iTunes:


enter image description here


My actual iTunes library:


enter image description here


My iPhone looks like it should, but that’s only because I turned off the feature that shows the music from iCloud. My phone’s weird and sometimes deletes songs, so I don't want to keep this feature on forever…





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire