vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Unable to Install apps onto my iPad (Stuck on "waiting...")


For the past several days, I have been unable to install ANY apps onto my iPad. When I click "GET" and then "INSTALL", it just says "Waiting..." below the app icon.


This is what it looks like (not from my iPad, from Google):


enter image description here


I've tried the following to attempt to resolve the issue:


(I had no other apps updating/installing)



  • Restarted the device

  • Turned on and off the device

  • Updated the iOS 8 software to latest version

  • Went to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings

  • Restarted AppStore

  • Synced my device with iTunes

  • Deleted app and tried to reinstall

  • Logged out of Appstore

  • Logged back in to Appstore

  • Turned off/on wifi


In addition to not being able to download apps, I can't download books from iBooks either. I don't know if this is a software issue, or if it's a network issue.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire