lundi 5 janvier 2015

Removing line numbers


I often quote extensively from court transcripts in my work. The transcripts are sent to me in text-searchable PDFs. The problem I am having is that when I cut and paste I end up with something that looks like this:



4 Thank you. Pending before the Court is a 5 motion to suppress based upon the warrantless search and 6 seizure. The burden is on the government to prove by a 7 preponderance of the evidence that the seizure, warrantless 8 seizure, was is well within the well-regarded exceptions to the 9 warrant requirement.



When what I want is this:



Thank you. Pending before the Court is a motion to suppress based upon the warrantless search and seizure. The burden is on the government to prove by a preponderance of the evidence that the seizure, warrantless seizure, was is well within the well-regarded exceptions to the warrant requirement.



I have basic command line skills, but am willing to invest time in learning something new to save myself the hours per year I spend getting rid of line numbers.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire