dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Itunes Match ... how do I see the music that's been downlaoded to device?


I've looked a lot on the web for this and done a lot of trial and error on my end but I cannot for the life of me figure this out...


I have itunes match installed, it works great! I can stream all of my itunes collection using wifi or celluar network.


It also has a neat option to download music to the device so that you can enjoy it when there's no data connection. However, how can I actually SEE what music is on my device and delete some music or manage it?? So confusing. If you scroll down a songs list, you can see indivdual songs that are downloaded to a device and delete them that way... howver, I just want to ideally be able to plug my iphone into my computer and see EXACTLY what music is on my device so I can delete some songs to add room.


I already have seen this link, but it doesn't exactly help me since I already everything listed for the information. http://ift.tt/14VGw5P





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire