dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Apple Hardware Test (AHT) not progressing on MacBook Air 11" Mid 2013


I've MacBook Air 11" Mid 2013 and I recently clean installed OS X Yosemite on it. The startup was real slow. It took more than 30 seconds to display the apple logo after pressing the power key so I decided to run Apple Hardware Test.


but the problem is that it won't progress. the screen displays "internet recovery. this may take a while" and it asks to connect to a wifi connection. then i selected my wifi connection but it won't progress from there.


P.S. I've never performed Apple Hardware Test before but I've done a lot of research on the internet about it. After selecting WiFi connection, it should prompt me for the password but it won't.


enter image description here It won't progress from here...HELP!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire