mercredi 21 janvier 2015

I have a problem with the track pad on my Mac Book Pro (mid 2012)


The trackpad on my mac book pro (mid 2012), isn't functioning properly. Sometimes it behaves as though I'm holding down a click. For example when working with a text editor I move the mouse across the page and the editor selects the text I move across (without me clicking).


Sometimes it's not possible to click even right at the bottom of the track pad - it feels the same when you try to click right a the top of the track pad (i.e. there is no movement and no 'click' sound).


I've got Apple Care, but the error comes and goes so when I took it into the local repair centre they said they couldn't find anything wrong with it. (It's an apple authorised repairs rather than an actual apple store).


Any suggestions what I can do? What might be causing this? How I can reproduce the fault for the repair guys?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire