lundi 1 décembre 2014

Unable to connect to any VPN - how do I hard reset all related settings?


Title says it all - I'm unable to connect to any VPN server. It doesn't matter if I'm using WiFi or Ethernet and I've tried multiple routers in different locations as well.


Both L2TP and PP2P connections won't connect. I've uploaded some sample connection logs for the PPP connection as well as the L2TP connection.


Both connections have these settings:


enter image description here enter image description here


Since I can't seem to be able to connect to any network, I'm strongly assuming there must be something wrong with my Mac's network settings and not the actual VPN settings themselves. Maybe some messed up IP configuration? So - is there a way for me to completely reset all network settings (maybe pinpointed to VPN, if that's possible)?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire