lundi 1 décembre 2014

OSX 10.10.1 with FileVault2 on doesn't boot with launchd CODE SIGNING error


First of all, I want to clarify my intentions: I'm not asking about how to make this mac work again, I do know about Recovery HD and other methods of recovering. I want to know what does the error mean and if there a way of fixing it manually for educational purposes.


Mac OS Yosemite (10.10.1) with FileVault2 does not boot with the following error:



CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x7ffff719b1000): p=1[launchd] final status 0x20000000, allowing (remove VALID) page



I've tried to google it, but failed. What does the error mean?


I've checked everything about this /sbin/launchd: size, crc, modification date are the same with the bootable 10.10.1 FV2 system, codesign -vvvv says everything is ok.


Please advice.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire