vendredi 26 décembre 2014

stuck with wrong account in app store on my new mac


I just got a new mac, and everything went fine (i've owned like 6 different macs in my lifetime).. at one point however, i simply wanted to update my xcode app.. so i opened the app store and clicked on updates.. and clicked on the update button.. but then now the app store is requiring me to sign in, but it's asking me to sign in with a wrong email address (ok i remember i once used a laptop of a coworker a couple of jobs ago.. and i had to do some updates.. i have no idea how this is linked to my laptop now)..


Anyways I have no idea how to change the apple ID here!


enter image description here


To make things even weirder, if I go to Store menu button, it actually shows my proper account:


enter image description here


So i'm left really confused now.. any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire