vendredi 26 décembre 2014

MacTeX installation failed on MacBookPro10


I am trying to install MacTeX on my MacBook Pro running OS X version 10.9.5 but I get weird errors.


I've tried two different packages from Jun 2013 and 2014.


Using the Jun 2014 package, I can continue till installation starts. When I enter admin password, it immediately shows an error


The Installation Failed The Installer could not install the software because there was no software found to install.


I get the healthy package of Jun 2013 from a friend and tried it. When I enter admin password, it starts validating package and then immediately throws the following error:


The installation Failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire