jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Once I've signed in with a previous owner's Apple ID, then set up iCloud with my own Apple ID, is the activation lock transferred to me?


An iPad I have was previously set up with a different Apple ID (see my question and its duplicate). I have since obtained the Apple ID and password for the previous owner, and used those to proceed through the welcome/setup process. It then asked for an another Apple ID for iCloud, and I gave it mine. Does that mean that it is now fully 'switched over' to my Apple ID, or might the activation lock still be associated with the previous owner, were the device ever to be reset? There doesn't appear to be anywhere in the settings screen explicitly associated with the activation lock, just the iCloud ID (which according to the setup process is a separate concept).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire