jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Creating symlinks in "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft" that point to Dropbox, but "the original item for "[file]" can’t be found."


The Background: I use Dropbox to back up my minecraft worlds, configuration files, and various other folders (bin, launcher_profiles.json, mods, resourcepacks, saves, servers.dat, versions). I put symbolic links in "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft" which point to the files and folders in Dropbox.


The Problem: Ever since I upgraded to Yosemite, the symbolic links don't work anymore, giving the error "The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “[file]” can’t be found." I can't think of any reason that the links wouldn't work anymore. Any help appreciated.


Running: Dropbox 3.0.3 Mac OS X v10.10.1 Minecraft Launcher 1.5.3 Minecraft 1.8.1





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire