mardi 23 décembre 2014

None of my headphones work for anything


I have gone through 3 pairs of headphones, and they all worked until one day they just stopped producing sound. I have a mid-2012 MacBook Pro 13 inch, and my OS is Lion. The mute box in system preferences is not checked, so that is not the problem. I've tried the F10 method as well but that didn't work. I have also tried resetting my PRAM, cleaning out the jack, checking the jack for any red lights, and I have fiddled with all of the settings in System Preferences> Sound. The strangest part is that even though headphones won't work, earbuds will, but I absolutely hate wearing earbuds. Another thing that I noticed was that in System Preferences> Sound, when I unplug the headphones, the Internal Speakers are listen under the type "Headphone Port", and that when I plug the headphones in, the Internal Speakers option isn't listed and only the Headphones option is there, so I can't switch to Internal Speakers while the headphones are plugged in. Please help! (I've tried EVERYTHING) This is my last cry for help before I take my laptop to the Apple store. Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire