jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Karabiner: How to swap FN and CONTROL_R


I'm using a CM Storm keyboard and I want to swap FN and CONTROL_R. Here is my private.xml



<item>
<name>Swap FN and Ctrl in ISO keyboard</name>
<identifier>private.Swap_fn_right_Ctrl_in_iso_keyboard</identifier>
<device_only>DeviceVendor::CM_STORM, DeviceProduct::MY_CM_STORM_KEYBOARD</device_only>
<autogen>__KeyToKey__ KeyCode::FN, KeyCode::CONTROL_R</autogen>
<autogen>__KeyToKey__ KeyCode::CONTROL_R, KeyCode::FN</autogen>

</item>


Since FN and CONTROL_R are KeyModifier, I substituted KeyCode with KeyModifier but it didn't work either.


Also I'm sure there is no problem with my device_onlytag, because currently I have other items which work perfectly fine.


Is there any way to just swap modifier keys?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire