jeudi 11 décembre 2014

How to stop an app from running completely on OS X?


Few days back I installed Team Viewer on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks. It worked fine at the first. Now the app is stuck on the dock saying "Application not responding" and it's running indefinitely.


What I've tried to stop the app from running



  1. Force Quit from Dock

  2. Killing from Activity Monitor

  3. Tried to restart the mac and the app launched automatically even though it's not set to launch during startup under system preferences.


There are two processes using the CPU which when I try to force quit gets automatically relaunched.


enter image description here


How do i stop the app or how do I stop these processes from running ever again?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire