mardi 23 décembre 2014

iPhone 5C: Sync indicates music on phone, phone says no


I celebrated Christmas earlier this week with some family, and recieved an iTunes gift card. I wanted to re-make an entire playlist for my phone, so I did. However, my phone won't let me sync because I don't have enough memory. HOWEVER, the playlist I created is only 202 songs and would fit onto my phone. However, when I go into sync, it says there is music still on my phone, even though my phone indicates there is no music.


I attempted to that no music was synced to my phone: enter image description here


But when I look "On My Phone" it says I have all of these songs, which I don't want: enter image description here


When it comes to my actual phone, it only syncs about 57 songs with me having the "don't sync music" checked.


I just want those apparently 203 songs off my phone so I can sync the new playlist.Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire