mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Figuring out what IP's and Ports a program is accessing


I play poker semi-professionally online and live. When I play online I have a hard time limiting the amount of time I play. There is a free application I found called self-control. It allows you to block domains, ip addresses and ports to applications under what it calls a "blacklist" for a specified period of time. I entered into the blacklist the name of the poker website hoping its client side poker software connects through its main domain and even when self control program is blocking access, the program program still connects to its server.


Question-Using terminal or some other utility how do I determine what servers or ports to block to prevent the poker software from connecting to its severs?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire