mercredi 18 mars 2015

Yosemite: How do increase font size of Eclipse globally?


Please do not mark this question as duplicate, There are some similar questions, but they are stale. They are about old versions and none of their suggestions solve my issue. (eg: How do increase font size of Eclipse globally?)


I am using eclipse Kepler on Yosemite. I want to change all of my front size in eclipse larger. I am using a 1080p monitor, and it's quite painful to see those small fonts. I found a way to change the package explorer font (change from the css file) and java editor font(change from preference), but I want to change others too. I want to change the fonts in the opened tabs, outline, task and possibly all other prescriptive. Is there a way to change them globally? If not, is there a way to change them one by one? I checked "General - Appearance - Colors and Fonts". There is no way to change the fonts on those prescriptive.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire