mardi 17 mars 2015

Window-shadow causes weird bugs in Google Chrome


I'm coding a website, just with a text editor and my browser. I use Sublime Text 3 and Google Chrome. When I hover my text editor over my browser, the background color of my site gets a bit darker in the area's of the shadows of the text editor. I don't really know how to explain this so have a look at this pic:


I have this on a mac of course, but when I make a screenshot the bug disappears. (Not my own pic)


"Weird"


I have this kind of lag when i'm dragging, but instead of window copies, the shadow lags and instead of shadows it's like a dark shade.


It's really hard to explain without pictures!


It's kinda buggin me because with this I can't really look at my website with ease.


I hope anyone has a solution or at least a similar problem!


Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire