jeudi 5 mars 2015

Why mac users aren't interested in using ramdisk?


Why using ramdisk is so hard on the mac world? (I don't wanna windows vs mac/m$ vs apple thing, just wanna know about it.)


On the windows platform, there're lot of free/commercial software out there and they have plenty of features.


Nowadays, I switched to mac and wanna use ramdisk for improve performance and prevent wear out, etc.


It seems limited or there're no good way/software unlikely windows platform.


There're a lot of tips on the web to create ramdisk osx via terminal, but it's not useful because it's intended to create ramdisk temporarily.


I think most basic ramdisk software features are


-create/load at start up -backup to real disk(no volatile) at shutdown


..


I wanna just basic things but it seems not easy on osx.


This seems best way among the freely available way that I've found on the web but it seems outdated.


http://ift.tt/1KrgVFj


and iRamDisk for commercial.


Please help me.


Any comments are welcome.


reasons, better way to use ramdisk or not, or... somthing else?


Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire