vendredi 20 mars 2015

WhatsApp crashes only when i stop interacting with it


I'm using a Jailbroken iOS 8.1 iPod Touch 5, and i'm using WhatsApp on it via the WhatsPad tweak. The IPA is original from my iTunes Store account


Since some days ago, every time i enter WhatsApp, it crashes just after, but after tons of ''trying to fix/avoid'' the crash i managed to find that:


If i keep scrolling, or texting random stuff, or changing menus, any type of 'interaction' with the app, it doesn't crash, i can use it normally but just after i stop, like 2 seconds after, the app crashes. i didn't installed or modified any tweak, and my WhatsApp is the 2.xxx.16 version


I tried reinstalling the app but it didn't helped, the first or second time i opened the app it was ok but it started to crash again.


As a total novice analysis i can see that the crash seems to have random stuff everytime...


Crash logs(some from looots of because as my processor is kinda old it takes some time to open groups for example so i have to constantly reopen till i manage to ''interact'' before the ''cooldown'' occurs): http://ift.tt/1CEjAGy


http://ift.tt/1BeImb3


I would be very glad if anyone could try to help me :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire