vendredi 27 mars 2015

What must I check after I got my new rMBP 13"?


My friend wants to buy new rMBP 13" mid 2014 MGX72 in Malaysia. He's afraid of defects. So he needs advice on how to check whether his new rMBP 13" has problem or not. If it has, he must report it as soon as possible to the Apple Reseller where he bought it in Malaysia, before going home to Indonesia. Help?


Note that this post is basically for my friend. As for me, I'm planning to buy rMBP 15" mid/late 2015. I know this site is not for a question of which mac I should buy, but I asked about technical advice on how to check a new rMBP 13" after I got it so if it has any problem I can detect it and report it soon so I won't have any problems when I'm home.


What I currently know is only check whether the rMBP 13" display doesn't have dead pixel, check the battery, is it running up to around 9-10 hours as promised, calibrate it, uhm, what else? That's all I know. CMIIW.


Sorry my English. Feel free to edit this if you know what I mean.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire