samedi 14 mars 2015

using functions and conditional formatting together in excel 2011


I am a teacher and am trying to create a mail merge to autocomplete a "cover sheet" showing their results for an assessment my students took recently. I have a spreadsheet where I put an 'x' (or anything) to mark the questions the kids got wrong, and leave it blank if they got it right.


I'd like to use this sheet as a reference for another sheet where the question number will be highlighted if the kid got it wrong (if there is an x on sheet1) and just have the question number normal if they got it right (if the corresponding cell in sheet1 is blank).


From here, I'd use sheet2 so those highlighted/normal numbers can quickly be merged into the 25 cover sheets going home.


Sorry if this is confusing!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire