dimanche 22 mars 2015

To install pgfplots for OSX Yosemite?


Old discussion about this topic for OSX Lion here. However, I think there is no good answer to this topic, since pgfplots is not already installed so not only a .sty file problem, like Alan writes there.


I am trying to run this script here but get the error about the missing pgfplots, after the generation of the Liste.dat:


enter image description here


I run ls /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/scripts/pgfplots/ and get



matlab2pgfplots.m pgf2pdf.sh matlab2pgfplots.sh pgfplots.py.


This suggests me that have the command but the error is internal in pgfplots.


I reinstall the system and run the command sudo tlmgr install --reinstall pgfplots but I get the some error message as above.


How can you install pgfplots in OSX Yosemite?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire