vendredi 20 mars 2015

Ridiculously slow macbook pro


I have a macbook pro (I think mid 2012). About three months ago it started running really slow, so I renstalled the OS with a recovery partition. For a few weeks it ran very well with an overall very seamless experience.


Yet, as of two days ago, suddenly it started running extreemly sow again. When I use vim and save a 200 line text file it takes about a minute average. When I want to click an icon or menu bar, it's not unusual to delay even highlighting the widget for 30 seconds.


I thought it might be the HDD, so today I changed to a brand new SSD. This, however, had no effect.


The computer runs at this VERY slow speed even when system monitor says that there are 1.5 GB RAM left and 97 % idle CPU.


Does anyone know what the issue might be?


(Right now i'm trying to run the recovery partition again, yet even booting from it has already taken me longer than writing this)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire