vendredi 20 mars 2015

Project based Finder window presets


Does anyone know of software that would allow me to pull up a set of finder windows based on a project type. I'm a user experience manager who's constantly switching between projects and it would be awesome to be able to select "cart/checkout redesign" and it brings up all folders right where I left them. Finder windows are just the start to this dream tool of mine. Would love to be able to pull up everything right where I left them: files, applications, emails, etc. Almost like having a different computer for each project. I've researched the heck out of this and have found nothing like this. Spaces doesn't do it. There's lots of tools for managing windows but none that will pull up a set of windows and file locations based on a preset. "Finder Window Manager" is an old piece of software that sounded promising, but it didn't work at all given what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for any ideas and if you're a developer perhaps we could work together to make an app like this. I know it would be infinitely valuable to anyone who needs to quickly switch work tracks (which is basically everyone these days right)? I'm a seasoned UX expert in e-commerce biz both large and small so we could probably make something happen. Cheers, Peter





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire