lundi 2 mars 2015

Only two categories visible in purchased iTunes


I have two movies, plenty of apps, and two books purchased. I set up a family sharing with my mother's macbook air and she bought a movie (on my credit card). She already watched it, but I don't see it in my library. Just like she don't see any movie or book I bought. I read (in other topics) that to view family member purchased items I have to open the Purchased menu in the iTunes app, however I see there only two categories Music and Apps. (I never bought any music) Why my books aren't visible? Can you please help me?


enter image description here


I understand that my movies may be not visible because I am in Poland, but books according to this list should be visible: http://ift.tt/1wF3jQT





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire