mercredi 4 mars 2015

new SSD harddisk in MBP got extremely slow


I bought a new SSD: http://ift.tt/WXJ9Oa


2 weeks it worked very good in my macbook pro but it started to work very slow today. Every move i make it needs minutes of loading time for any already opened program. Out of nothing it started to get very slow.


I think maybe the SSD is broken or something but i have no real idea whats wrong. I tried waiting for it to restart and turned it off for hours but that did not help. I tried rebooting it and resetting all the macbook settings but that did not work. Now i am reinstalling OSX Yosemite but it is saying 16 hours of time remaining. Can it be that it just got extremely slow? What can be wrong?


For more details just ask what you need to know!


Thank you!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire