lundi 23 mars 2015

My iPod is stuck at the update screen and I can't even do a hard reset


I just tried to update my iPod Touch (generation 5, 32GB, only about a year old) to iOS 8.2 through iTunes on my computer, instead of over WiFi like I usually do.


Everything was going fine. It downloaded to my computer and everything, started to update, got past the "connect to iTunes" screen and all that, but then iTunes gave me an error and my iPod is now stuck at the update screen with the Apple logo and an empty progress bar. I can't even hard reset, I've actually pushed down the power button for about a full minute and it's still just sitting there like I hadn't done anything.


I've tried plugging it into my computer again as well, just to see what would happen. My computer registers something being plugged in, but the device doesn't show up anywhere except "Devices and Printers" as "Apple USB Storage Device Driver".


Please help, I don't know what to do. Every page I've looked at has no solution to it just sitting completely unresponsive to even trying to do a hard reset. I'm currently waiting for it to just run out of battery, but who knows for one, how long that will take, and two what will happen after that.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire