jeudi 5 mars 2015

Migrate Bluetooth settings to a different Mac


Context: I am in the process of migrating from an old MBP (10.6.8) to a newer MBR (10.9). This is not an in-place upgrade or Time Machine restore; it is a manual migration to new hardware, new OS, new disk partitioning, and new user accounts.


Specifics: My old MBP has a significant number of saved/remembered Bluetooth devices that it has paired with in various times and places. I would like to find a way to export these settings from my old MBP and then import them to my new MBR. I do not want to have to go through the manual pairing process for every device again. (yuk!)



  • The more automated the process is, the better.

  • The more general the process is, the better. (Both for my own future migrations and for others.)

  • If there's a way to see these settings in plaintext, extra points because it's a learning opportunity!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire