lundi 2 mars 2015

Microphone / Headphones combo port does not work in BootCamp


I have an iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) that has a 4-pole TRRS headphone/headset combo port. On OS X any headset works nicely (e.g. the Apple iPhone headset with microphone).


On Windows 7 64bit with BootCamp 5.1, the same headset on the same combo port does not work with the driver as delivered by Apple with BootCamp 5.1 (more precise: 5.1.5640 ). Apple phone support just told me it is not their problem, because it works on OS X.

So I tried installing a better driver on my own.


According to the Windows Device Manager, my sound card is a Cirrus Logic CS4206B (AB 07). The closest match I could find on the Cirrus homepage was this one:

http://ift.tt/1Bxy9ez

(Go to Resources -> Tools and Software).


The same page is also linked in this related thread, including a step-by-step installation guide, but it doesn't work for me. Did someone get a 4-pole headset to work including the microphone on an iMac with the Cirrus Logic CS4206B (AB 07) sound card?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire