mardi 24 mars 2015

MAC OSX Lion - I have been stupid


I have done something stupid and need help. I have 3 external drives attached to my MAC and in attempt to make the partition names more meaningful, I renamed them using finder/get info. My user account was located on one of these drives, the other 2 are for TimeMachine. Now of course, I cannot access the user account because I forgot to change the path in System Preferences. By starting in recovery mode I can see the disks, but Disk Utility does not appear to allow me to change the name. Worse still, I cannot remember what the name of my drive that contains the user account should be. I suspect it can be sorted out from the command line, but my skills do not extend that far. Any chance someone can provide some guidance on how to rename the partition and how to ensure the user account path matches. Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire