jeudi 12 mars 2015

Keep applications full screen when plugging in second monitor


My work environment requires that I constantly plug in my MBA into a second monitor and use it without. I run multiple desktops with applications always extended fullscreen. When I unplug from the external display, it retains the desktops and fullscreen applications, but the when I plug back into the external display, the applications have to all be re-maximized.


My question is how do I keep all of my applications maximized when reconnecting to my external display? I've tried the immersion view, and don't like it due to the menu bar constantly jumping up and down and the inability to have more than one application in the same view. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire