lundi 2 mars 2015

iTunes Insists on Trying To Re-Download Podcasts


There are a couple of podcasts (video podcasts, in this case) where iTunes insists on trying to download an older, already played podcast; it doesn't just want to re-download the episode, but it wants to download it twice, as if they're two separate episodes with the same name.


I've marked them as played. I've deleted them. I've checked in the Downloads folder in homedirectory/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media and deleted all the contents there.


Still, periodically, it wants to download these episodes again.


How can I convince iTunes to stop downloading the old episodes in question? Is there a database that may be corrupted, thinking I haven't yet played this episode?


(Note that it's not downloading played episodes in the feed. It's downloading a specific episode, and that specific episode is showing twice when it tries to download it, as if an episode from back in October is trying to haunt me. It's happening in 2 different podcasts I subscribe to, the only common feature seems to be they're both video podcasts and not just audio...)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire