jeudi 26 mars 2015

Iphone 5 suddenly stopped connecting to network


I was sitting at work when my iphone 5 showed that it was not connected to the network anymore. I went into my settings, clicked on the network I wanted and it told me I was unable to join the network. I then tried to forget the network and try to reconnect but the same thing "unable to join network". I then went a step further and reset my network settings under general settings. Now I am not only unable to connect to the network but it is also now asking for a username. It has never asked for a username before.


I have reset the router 3 times, reset my phone several times and still same issue. I have watched every YouTube video, talked to apple support via chat and non of them seem to work. I have tried messing with WPA and WPA2 settings, etc... I know its not a problem with the connection because coworkers are able to connect with no problem. They are not being asked for a username when logging on. I am lost at this point what to do. I dont want to do a factory reset but may have to at this point.Trying this before I do so. Any help is appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire